KEOLIS IS HIRING PART-TIME FIXED ROUTE DRIVERS IN GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA.
STARTING SALARY: $15.84 PER HOUR
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Keolis Bus Operator will transport our customers in a safe and prudent manner, in accordance with all city, county, state and federal laws, as well as company rules and policies. They will care for our customers by assisting all persons in their care. Keolis bus drivers operate on an assigned route transporting passengers to and from designated locations and stops, as well as related activities in a safe and timely manner.
- Arrive on time
- Be neatly groomed and uniformed
- Perform vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection
- Complete Pre-Trip Inspection Report and deposit copy
- Report any corrections to Dispatch and or Maintenance Supervisor
- Operate his/her vehicle in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Observe and obey all posted speed limits and traffic laws
- Maintain a current Commercial Driver’s License current, DOT Card
- Report any changes in their driving record immediately upon change
- Radio check his/her buses radio before leaving yard
- Document all times, passenger counts, incidents, or any other information requested
- Operate route on-time following times posted in paddles
- Ensure proper two-way Radio Etiquette at all times
- Ability to interact with public positively; provide transit information to passengers as needed
- Assist with ADA passengers to ensure safe transport
- Will drive at all times with their lap/shoulder belt on
- Strict adherence to Keolis and client policies and procedures
- 3 years verifiable CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) with a Passenger Endorsement.
- Customer Service Experience a plus.
- High degree of comfort working with people with disabilities.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and DOT physical.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills.
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER